What is HPE Greenlake?
HPE Greenlake is a consumption-based IT model that helps to deliver the best of both public cloud and on-premises. This innovative way to consume IT allows organizations to speed up time to value, align IT economics with business objectives, reduce complexities of IT operations, and gain more control over IT environments.
Here are 5 key advantages:
- Flexible consumption-based model, helping to avoid over-provisioning
- Pay-as-you-go-solution that goes up or down depending on usage
- Operated for you, but you remain in full control
- Simple approach that enables IT leaders to focus less on repetitive IT tasks and more on business strategy and innovation
- Delivers the best of both public cloud (simplicity, scalability, and pay-per-use) but with the security of on-premises control
Learn more about HPE Greenlake at our Upcoming Executive Dinner Event, April 1st! Click the following link to learn more: https://hpe-events.event-register.com/e/greenlake-experis-technology-group/register
Additional Resources You May Like: