Data Storage and Replication
The Experis team has the experience and the systems to make managing data replication, data synchronization, and network storage easy and vendor independent.
By engineering data storage and data replication solutions to meet each customer’s unique needs, Experis offers businesses the best possible solutions.
Benefits of working with Experis Technology Group for your data storage and replication requirements:
- Keep data secure and up-to-date
- Hyper-converged solutions
- Multiple backup solutions supported
- Instant recovery
- Unique and customizable solutions
- Mixed workload support to increase consolidation opportunities
- Persistent technologies capable of delivering 100% uptime
- Online and offline recovery
- VMWare and Hyper-V integration
- Storage Federation for array and data migration
- Automated sub-volume tiering optimizes service levels and reduces costs
The Experis team has partnered with Recovery Point Systems to provide state of the art data centers.
Experis Technology Group leverages its partner Recovery Point’s data center architecture, which is
designed to assure service resilience, data security and interoperability. All RPS sites feature Tier III
concurrently maintainable mechanical and electrical infrastructure, including two sites with formal
certifications from the Uptime Institute. Learn more about the data center.