Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from clients. If you have any other questions or need additional information, you can get in touch with our team by phone at 240-223-0607 or by email at email@example.com.
• What types of clients and industries does Experis focus on? Experis has clients across many vertical industries including Healthcare & Biotechnology, Manufacturing, Legal, Banking & Finance, Non-Profits, and Federal System Integrators. However, we are open to clients of all industries and do most of our work with mid-market clients.
• We get calls from lots of Solution Providers, why should we consider Experis? Because we’re focused on what we do best and don’t pretend to be what we’re not. We’re a small company by design and that allows us to provide a very customer-centric approach that our clients enjoy. If your requirements are outside our expertise, we’ll help guide you to the right partner to meet your needs.
• What payment options are available? We offer Net Terms, Up-front Payment, Leasing & Financing, and Consumption.
• We already have IT employees in-house. Why would we hire you? Our engineers hold the highest level of certifications with our OEM partners. Additionally, because we service clients with IT environments that span across many different technologies, workloads, and use-cases, we have experience with common and unusual IT challenges.
Resources for Technical Questions:
• For questions related to Windows licensing: https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/GetPDF.aspx/4AA4-3787ENW.pdf
• For questions about VMware’s vSphere licensing: https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/products/vsphere/vmware-vsphere-vsom-pricing-whitepaper.pdf