Recently Announced: New Advancements in HPE SimpliVity Provide an AI-driven Experience
Today’s continually evolving enterprises need intelligent architecture to support their virtual environments. Although HCI enables faster service delivery and resource efficiency, traditional HCI systems still require IT to respond to sudden disruptions and application delays. However, now, with new AI capabilities, HPE SimpliVity goes beyond software-defined and enables organizations to use artificial intelligence to revolutionize IT operations.
The latest HPE SimpliVity advancements help IT departments get:
- Global visibility: HPE Infosight provides HPE SimpliVity customers with global visibility and analytics of system performance and capacity utilization insights. Additionally, users receive support automation with automatic alerts and signature detection of complex problems.
- Seamless upgrades: One-click cluster upgrades provide seamless full-stack software upgrades. HPE SimpliVity users can now perform one-click upgrades across the nodes in an HPE SimpliVity cluster for firmware, hypervisor, and HPE SimpliVity software.
- Industry-leading data efficiency: HPE SimpliVity has a 90% storage capacity savings across primary VMs and backups, and these storage savings come with the HPE SimpliVity HyperGuarantee.
- Modernized data protection: HPE SimpliVity integrates with HPE StoreOnce, which provides an app-aware data protection solution with rapid recovery and policy-based automation.
- Cloud-connected capability: Through HPE Greenlake, organizations receive cloud-connected capability with the option to consume HPE SimpliVity as-a-service.
Additional SimpliVity resources you may like:
- Hyperconvergence to Speed Your Journey
- HPE SimpliVity Hyperconverged Infrastructure—Mitigate Ransomware Risks