HPE ARUBA 4000i line of industrial managed switches now available
Do you have the Allen-Bradley industrial unmanaged Stratix 2000 switch?
HPE ARUBA has introduced the 4000i line of industrial managed switches which can be a welcome upgrade to your systems.
The Aruba CX 4100i Switch Series is a modern family of ruggedized Ethernet switches ideal for connecting IoT, access points, and user devices in harsh environments. Created for high performance, reliable, and secure access, the Aruba CX 4100i switches provide versatile deployment options for enterprise networks extending beyond carpeted areas to challenging outdoor and industrial spaces
• Ruggedized IP30 series brings enterprise-class Ethernet Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and static routing to non-carpeted areas
• Operational in extended temperatures from -40ºC to +70ºC using Aruba’s industrial transceivers
• Versatile form factors deliver both 30W and 60W PoE to optimize IoT power
• Built-in high-speed 1/10GbE uplinks for demanding applications
• Robust protection for sub-station applications and high tolerances for railway rolling stock, signaling and telecommunications
• Secure and simple access for IoT and users with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation
• Management flexibility with support for Aruba Central, easy-to-use Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
• Software defined ready with REST APIs
• No switch software licensing required
Email email@example.com for more information about how Experis Technology Group can help you make the switch.